Following on from REA’s recent website enhancements Domain today replied by launching enhancements to their property page. From their press release:
What are the key changes to the property details pages?
- Clearer layout of information
- Increased agency branding and cross promotional opportunities
- Enhanced Enquiry process
How will you and your agency benefit from these changes.
- Agents will be able to more strongly promote their listings to generate more leads.
- Property seekers will be able to more easily identify properties of interest.
- Enhanced agent branding and cross-promotional opportunities will offer your agents increased exposure of their listings at no extra cost.
- The enhanced enquiry process, not offered by our competitors, aims to generate more quality leads to your business.
The property page is now a real tool and is a useful resource for property seekers. They can click to view a suburb profile, quickly access street view, view recent sales and see other properties listed by that agent. From an agents perspective it is great as their details are at the top of the page and in the “face of the user”. The enhanced enquiry process makes it easier for property seekers to submit an enquiry while the agent’s brand is highlighted through their listings at the bottom of the page.
Given the launch of Google it shouldn’t be too long until the next installment of REA enhancements.