Image source: ybfventures.com/proptech
The new “PropTech Hub” located at the YBF’s recently opened Sydney CBD coworking space will be launching in October as a combined joint venture with Honeywell, a US tech based company that has been operational in Australia producing control technologies for buildings and industrial products.
The PropTech Hub collaboration is aiming to shape the future of innovation in the building automation industry.
As reported in Startup Daily, YBF Ventures CEO Farley Blackman said working with Honeywell was the perfect way to launch the Sydney space.
“The Honeywell PropTech Hub will be joining a group of powerful federal and state government-backed initiatives,” he said.
“Leading innovation for Australia is our number one remit at YBF and relationships such as these are foundational.”
Applications are now open for companies developing solutions for the following themes who will be eligible for the PropTech Hub.
- Building Automation
- Predictive Analytics / AI
- Internet of Things
- Lifecycle & Asset Management
- The Built Environment
- Enterprise Insight & Optimisation
- Space Utilisation
- Augmented Reality
- Machine Learning
- Workflow Optimisation
- Occupant Engagement / Experience
To be eligible for the Hub, you need to meet the following criteria.
- A compelling use case that is relevant to the PropTech Hub’s main themes – if you are unsure, reach out and start a conversation.
- Have a working solution that is in market or has gone through an accelerator or incubator program.
- Either secured seed funding or successfully raised a round of funding.
- Diverse and proven team with a strong skill balance and depth.
- Founders/leadership must be located (or willing to locate) in Sydney for the duration of the intake.
Successful applicants will be exposed to the following benefits
- Work With Honeywell to build the MVP
- Facilitated introductions to potential customers, partners, investors, and the wider tech community.
- Access to industry-leading mentors
- Dedicated space and full membership within YBF Sydney at discounted rates
- Be involved in numerous industry events, meetups, and pitching opportunities with Honeywell and YBF.
Apply here now https://ybfventures.com/proptech/