Domain has launched a new feature called Domain Insights. This feature gives Platinum agents comprehensive, relevant, localised and up-to-date property insights to drive vendor confidence about the right time to sell and deliver the best property sales results.
Domain Insights is all geared to arm agents with property-specific and local market information that they need to have insight-led discussions with vendors, recommend the best possible marketing campaign for their specific property and ultimately helping them get better sales results.
Market Insights is the first of a set of exclusive insights to be released as part of a wider rollout. Specific insights included in today’s announcement includes:
- Supply and Demand — Current market dynamics based on a particular property to drive an informed conversation about when to list and the best marketing strategy
- Estimated Property Value — Data to help estimate the property’s value, saving time and managing price expectations
- Out-of-Area Buyers — An indicator of where demand for a property is the strongest, to identify where active buyers are located to craft a targeted campaign that drives enquiries
- Word Cloud — A collection of property characteristic terms that buyers are searching for to integrate into a marketing campaign
- Median sale price — The median price for similar properties compared to last year to refine a property estimate
- Sales strategy — A comparison of sales for similar properties at Auction vs Private Treaty to recommend the most effective sale method
Domain Group Director Commercial, Tony Blamey, said:
“We’re very excited about the launch of Domain Insights. As an industry partner, Domain is focused on inspiring confidence through the property journey for both agents and consumers. We want to help agents win listings, market them effectively and sell in the shortest time possible. The release of Domain Insights sings true to this.”
“Domain Insights is like having a researcher in the room with you – the insights are much more granular, providing unique and localised information that can be pulled into a listings presentation. Ultimately, it helps agents to have more confident conversations and empowers the consumer in making the right decision for them.”
“It’s an exciting time to be in property. We’ve just launched our Autumn brand campaign which highlights Australia’s in-demand suburbs to help boost seller confidence, had a record high unique audience and 30% YoY increase in enquiries over Spring, and we’re ready for an even bigger year ahead.”
An introductory video to Market Insights can be viewed below: